Civil Grade Engineers
Westwood Shores MUD Projects in Progress
Status Update: February 2, 2023
Contract Amount: $642,074.65
Funding Source: Bonds (TWDB – DWSRF 2020B)
Estimated Completion Date: March 31ˢᵗ.
Tasks that remain:
- Replace above ground plastic lines with ductile steel.
- Replace non-American made steel pipes, fittings and valves with American made materials.
- Paint vessels and pipes and valves
- Well 2 connection to aeration system
- Install power supply and MCC control to Well 2.
- Repair lines that were damaged due to freeze
- Install permanent chlorine feed line to GST fill line
- Install second set of chlorine scales and automatic transfer switches.
- Install LAS pump and connections.
Ricardo (Rico) Rodriguez, PE
710 N. Post Oak Road (Ste 510)
Houston TX 77024
- Engineer's Update Posted 7:48 am, October 14, 2022
- Engineer Update Oct. 28, 2022 Posted 5:58 pm, October 7, 2022
- Project Status 2022 Posted 10:56 am, October 3, 2022
- Well #1 and #2 Update Posted 10:56 am, October 3, 2022
- Lift Station No. 2 Rehab Posted 10:56 am, October 3, 2022
- Water Plant No. 1 - Aeration Filter System Posted 10:56 am, October 3, 2022
- Water Plant No. 1 - Proposed Well No. 2 and Improvements to Well No. 1 Posted 12:48 pm, October 28, 2022
- WWTP Bar Screen Replacment Posted 12:45 pm, November 18, 2022