Customer Forms

The forms listed below are for new customers requesting new water service at their residence. 

  • Please download forms and complete for the Westwood Shores MUD office. 
  • The New Customer forms must be completed with a $300 deposit included before the water can be turned on. 
  • If you have any outside plumbing done, you are responsible to come to the MUD office and request a plumbing permit.  This permit request can also be found on this page for you to print off and bring to the MUD office.  This permit must be placed ons-site and you must call the office to have an operator inspect the plumbing before it is covered up underground.
  • If you have any questions, please call the office, 936-594-3411.